Eighth Question

What did you think of house wives? 

Nonie- I was a house wife for a while after the children were born.

Me- Did you choose to be a housewife or did Pop want you to stay home? 

Nonie- No I wanted to stay home with the children for a little while at least and after getting the stitches I couldnt really move around that well even if I wanted to. 

Me- Why did you start working? 

Nonie- I didn't really have a choice (laughs) Pop was working two jobs so it helped us financially. 

Me- When did you start working? 

Nonie- About a year after your uncle was born. My Mother moved in around the same time so she was able to watch the kids, she didn't drive or work so she was always around. 

 Me- Did you mind working? 

Nonie- I didn't mind, I would have rather been home with the kids but you have to do things you dont always want to sometimes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment